Friday, September 17, 2010

How to think in the sea Napoleon total war

 In Napoleon total war every time you see a weak naval army attack just to capture some ships. It takes 4 or 5 turn to built good ships in Napoleon total war so this is more economic to capture than to build the ships . Use them to destroy your oposite navies. You keep the cost in your pocket and will not worry about losing ships when you learnt this business.

According to my spies in the Great Britain they are building a navy in England. Here in the picture you can see that they also are raiding my trade lines in the sea. They are taking the goods for England.

 Here is the naval battle screen. You can chose to fight with or let it solve automatically. You can run away by chose the white banner . If you chose the white banner your troops go a long distance away from the battle. some times I use this running away to flee the enemy before they attack me.









I've lost two small ships which I captured earlier in the game. Gained 1 big 50 guns ship and sinked one of their battle ships.


After that i sent my forces for repair near to this line and another navy is raiding the English trade lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment